I have a pair of rubber shoes and these rubber shoes have a cloth like insole. I gotta tell you, I love these shoes, but the holy hell of smell that they create equals NO GOOD.
So, how to stop your shoes from smelling?
Household Hacker comes to the rescue with 10 interesting and easy ways to do just that.
1. Cat litter. It’s not just for feline poop anymore. It’s for your poopy feet. Put some in a sock and insert it into those stinkeroo kicks.
2. Lemon peels. Yep, cut off those lemon peels and let the fruit oils clean up your stinky feet issue.
3. Tea bags. Stick some tea bags into those kickin’ dawgs and by overnight smell-be-gone.
4. Baby powder, a ziploc and your freezer. Granted, this method seems a little dramatic and you have to be okay with your bagged stinky shoes next to your food, but other than that, it works. The idea is the freezing temps will kill the stinky bacteria in your shoes.
5. Hickory chips. They’re not just for barbecuing anymore.
6. Rubbing alcohol and cotton balls.
7. Wash ’em. Simple, but so easy to forget.
8. Grandma’s denture cleanser tablets and a bucket, submerge the stinkers.
So, those are 8 methods right there. Another method – THROW THEM OUT. No reason to have people fainting once you take your shoes off.
Oh and if you need more detail, feel free to watch the video. Cheers! Here’s to sweet smelling feet!